Saturday, February 14, 2009

Believe it or not I still take car pictures!

If you know me, and I'm sure you do, my photography hobby started out through taking pictures of new parts that I put on one of my cars. Well, even though I have a completely stock car I still go out and take pictures quite frequently. So I figured I should bring you up to speed on some of my latest photos of the Mini.

Today I went out for a photo competition that www.northamericanmotoring.com puts on each month. This month's theme is "Pets" so I took Sherman along for an idea that I had. I'm not quite sure that this shot will be the one that I want to use, but for now this will do.



Since I've been wanting to shoot at this particular location for years, I took the opportunity to grab some other shots while I was there. The first one is pretty much the same one minus Sherman.


And the rest.






Since I'm on a roll, I'll include some other shots that I've taken in the past month.





No comments: